Our program is designed to give people a stable income while giving them the chance to learn software development. By joining Earn&Learn we give you the possibility to start your professional career in the IT industry. The program is planned for a timing of 12 months, with 60% working time as a map analyst on improving the OpenStreetMap and 40% learning the basics of QA and programming.
Your responsibilities as Map Analyst
- Map data generation, automation and quality assessments
- Build frameworks for high frequency map updates
- Active role in company's map data generation roadmap
- Plenty of scripting, application of GIS tools and libraries
- Willing to learn
- Paying attention to details
- Strong team oriented
- Analytical thinking
- Good communication skills (English) are required (both verbal and written)
- Fix salary with a 12 month contract
- Training and further additional qualifications to develop your career
- Opportunity of a permanent full-time/part-time job at the end of the program
- Being part of a successful and growing company
- Send us your resume until the 10th of October. When applying to join the program please respond to the following questions: What motivates you to join this program? What do you expect from this program?
- 1st interview - 15th of October
- 2nd interview – the week of 17 – 21 October
- Final answer to the candidates – 24th of October
- Program Starts – 15th of November
If you want to be part of this program, please do not hesitate to contact us.